Little Ty Ty has been sick with a nasty cough. I took him to the dr. and of course, nothing they can do for him because is just a virus. He's been hanging out like this lately. Poor kid!
Rob took Nate and Addison on a date on Saturday night while I stayed home and loved on Ty.

Addison modeling her new Valentine outfit that Nanis bought her
Sweet!!!!!!

Rob decided to shave Nate's head this weekend and this is how it turned out. Nate loves it!!! Me, not so much
Snuggling after their date

* Rob and I made a deal: I won't go to Sonic to get my daily Diet Coke if he doesn't eat out at lunch. I packed his lunch this morning and as he was walking out the door, we shook hands on our deal. UGH!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo wanting a DC, but I shook on it, that means it's official!!!
* The new Matilda Jane line, House of Clouds, comes out tomorrow!!! Yippy!!









Ooooooo good luck with no DC!!!! What a bummer.... BUT yay for losing weight! Can't wait until I can start losing!
ReplyDeleteLove the new Valentines outfit... way too cute!
Look how cute Addison looks!! I love her outfit and Red boots where did you get those boots? Kelcee has a Little Mermaid dress to wear to disney on ice and those boots would look perfect with it! Kelcee had the virus like Ty does last week and I took her to the Dr. to and they said there was nothing they could do just let it run its course....so frustrating blech....hope he feels better soon
ReplyDeleteI am so super stoked aobut House of Clouds I have been saving and am saving all my Birthday money too hahahha
xoox
SUms
Love Addison's valentines outfit so cute!
ReplyDeletePoor little Ty! Hope he is feeling better soon!
I love Nate's hair, looks like such a big boy!!
Girl I gave up DC last monday and so far so good, you can do it!!!!!!
A's little Valentine's outfit is sooo cute! I'm IN LOVE with Valentine's right now! And Rob has SHORTS on!!!!!!! Oh girl, I'm jealous of your weather! How adorable that Rob took the kiddos out while you enjoyed sweet T! I just started week 2 of bootcamp and YES, I'm also so tired! Going to bed early has helped though...I'm not eating then! Ha,ha! Hoping T feels better soon! Good luck w/o your yummy cokes! Mmmmmm! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to order HOC!! I love A's V-day outfit! You and Rob's deal sounds like a good deal!
ReplyDeletecute pics!! And Leighton wants Addison's outfit! haha
ReplyDeleteThat pic of Nate w/o a shirt on...flexing is PRICELESS!! I love it!! Hope Ty gets to feeling better! You go girl on your getting up and to the gym!! woo hoo!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your cmt... I'm so glad you left it!! I'd lost your blog site so I'm now catching up from the last few months. LOL.
ReplyDeleteI meant to tell you... this is super crazy but I went on a road trip to West Texas in July and I SWEAR I saw you at a Dairy Queen. It was a group of girls that all had on Red Raider gear. I can't remember exactly where I was stopped. Maybe Sweetwater??? Anywho, since I've only seen you in pics, I wasn't for sure so I didn't want to say anything (not to mention, I looked like complete poo) If it wasn't you, you totally have a twin.
My grandkids are precious!! I'm so glad Ty is feeling better!
ReplyDelete