Friday, January 28, 2011

A Little Bit of Everything

Here is a dress of Addison's that I'm selling. Size 3T, been worn twice. Great condition. $15 plus $4 shipping. I went to a Stella and Dot party last weekend. Look at the cute packaging!! I ordered on Sunday and received my goodies on Wednesday. Pretty awesome huh?
I got this Stella and Dot bracelet to go with my new watch. At first I thought the watch was too big but when I went to Micheal Kors to trade it in, both sales girls were wearing the watch. They were young, cute and stylish, therefore, I kept the watch. HEHE!!
My frames that I ordered for my kids' pics finally arrived. Aren't they the cutest frames ever! I ordered them from Delta Girl Frames (see sidebar)
Ty has been sick the past few days so we have done NOTHING!!!!!! Just watching movies, coloring, destroying the house, etc. I caught Addi doing this yesterday.
Addison finally got to go to school today. She looked so darn cute I just had to snap a few pics. Presh little booger!!!

My sick baby boy!!!!!

My mom got this scarf for Addison at Gap for $1.47...woohoo!!! Addison loves it!!!!!
* I joined a gym this week but haven't gotten to go yet. Hopefully tonight I'll be able to go.
* I lost 5 lbs this week on WW. Let's just say, I've eaten VERY healthy this week. I know it'll slow down to about 2 lbs a week in a week or two. That's ok though.
* At Nate's bball game last Saturday, Nate was shooting free throws, I was yelling, "Go Nate" and a kid on the other team turned around and told me to "SHUTUP" and then gave me the meanest look ever!! Can you believe that!! After Nate made both baskets, I yelled back at the kid and said, " TAKE THAT KID, THAT'S MY SON!!!" Yeah, I so don't act 35. Rob was pretty embarrassed!
While everyone is eating burgers and pizza this weekend, I'll be eating bell peppers, hummus and grapes..YIPPY!!!! Happy Weekend Y'all!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Sure do wish Addison had a twin sister! I hope everyone is feeling better so you can get out and enjoy this weather! It's supposed to get COLD again next week :( (Congrats on 5 lbs! That's awesome! I've only lost 3 in 3 weeks, but I haven't been strict enough. I'll get better!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new Stella and Dot (with that FAB watch) and those frames are so cute! A's outfit is just adorable too! And 5 lbs? Go girl! I've been boot camping it, but won't get on the scale until Sunday (weigh in day). And oh how I love, love, love hummus! Mmmmmm! Oh...and sounds like you've been around some little boy who needs some manners! Yikes! Have a FAB weekend, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grrr...I want that dress!! But I think it's too late to change either Caroline's name, or convince hubby of a different name for Maggie. :) very cute!

    p.s. I SWEAR I'm getting you a signature!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay....three things...
    first of all we should SERIOUSLY go shopping together the next time you are in lubbock, becuase everthing is SO precious that you post.
    2. WHERE did you find that wreck 'em pillow?
    3. you made me laugh out loud with the yelling at the kid story!!!

    (does this make 4? probably...i am hosting a kellyskids party until tomorrow...check it out!!! kellyskids.com...since you love all things presh:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frames... love them!
    I hope Ty is feeling better!
    I cracked up at you yelling at the kid, but I get pretty fired up in the moment too! It's hard! What a little brat! If the coach heard him, he should have yanked him out of the game! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday month! Love your new blog design!Congrats on joining the gym and healthy eating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the frames and congrats on loosing 5 lbs. Where did you hange the B i gave you? Take a pic and post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY proud of your weight lose...you inspire me!! THIS week will be my WEEK to exercise and eat healthy! Love the frames and bracelet!! I have only seen Stella and Dot..haven't been to a party...prob good thing or I would buy something! Kate had flu last week...I feel for you with Ty...PLUS Michael was gone...I was one tired Momma...can't imagine having three kiddos...YOU rock!! And for Nate...YOU GO SON...tell that mean kid to stick it! You are a proud Momma...you cheer for him all you want!

    ReplyDelete