I've been dreading my 35th birthday for months now!! I ask Rob at least once a day if I look old, do you think I look 35, how old do you think I look, etc?? I've seriously been having issues with aging. Anyway, even though I'm not liking that I'm getting any older, I'm still having soooo much fun celebrating. I've been celebrating since this past Saturday and it's not even my bday yet. Woohoo! I've got more plans up until Sunday! I'm thinking every birthday should be a Birthday Week!!!!!
This past weekend, the girls and I went to stay at Heather's ranch. We went to a winery and some really fun restaraunts. We ate, drank, talked and watch a lot of Sex and the City!
Heather, Nicole, Amanda



Check out the view from Heather's cabin.




I wore my boots all weekend.

Heather building a fire because it was rainy and cold!!


I came home on Sunday to find Nate with a buzz cut. Thanks Rob!

I just thought Ty was funny so I snapped this pic. Rolling all over the table while Rob was eating dinner. What a little stinker.

Nate was camper of the week this week. He worked on his folder presentation on Sunday afternoon. He presented to his class on Tuesday.

I took Addison and Ty to my sis n law's on Tuesday so I could have lunch with Amy. Addison looks so big to me

so does my baby Ty! SAD!!

Amy and I went to Cheescake Factory.... yummy!!!! I got Amy this toboggan. She looked so cute wearing it.

And she got me this way fun makeup.

Then, Rob and I want to see:

FABULOUS movie!!!!
Cute bracelet I received

Amanda made me this adorable wine glass!! LOVE!!!!!

Look what else she got me!!! She knows me well!!!!!!

Today, I had lunch with more girlfriends. Amanda also made Melanie a wine glass. Melanie's bday is on the 22nd. And Amanda's is the 24th... so we all celebrated together.


Katie and Heather

Birthday girls!! Amanda couldn't come because Max's school called right before lunch and said Max was sick, bummer!!

Great pic!! HAHA!!

Melanie and Meleah

I had to take a pic of my sweet boy!!!
I feel so loved and so spoiled!!! Tomorrow is the big day!!! Only thing planned is to go run Town Lake with my bro n law Chris. My good friend's dad died and the viewing is tomorrow night so that's what I'll be doing on my big day.
Happy, happy birthday bestie! You ARE loved so much b/c you are just a fun, happy gal! Looks like you've had so much fun celebrating...that is what it's all about! And OMG...is that a Real Housewives book? What is it and I'm getting it! Ha! Have a wonderful birthday! I'm off to run on the treadmill! ;) P.S. Your friend's cabin looks amazing! Wow! And, your darling babies...just that...DARLING!
ReplyDeleteYou have such great friends! Tell Amanda I want that wine glass. Tell her she will be my BFF for life if she will make me one. Can't wait to celebrate our bday on Saturday. We look fabulous at 35. If we were single, 25 year olds would be knockin down our door!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!!!!! Don't you worry about that 35!!!! (And if you are feeling bad about it....I am a year ahead of you- ha!!)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! I'm going to have to steal that "birthday week" idea from you in September ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! Looks like you had an abundance of FUN celebrating! Love all your gifts...and I have that same Stila lip gloss. LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteThe wine glasses are all so cute!!
ReplyDeleteHappy early birthday and you don't look 35 at all!!!!!!! :) Hope you have a great one!
Happy Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a blast all week! And you don't look a day over 30 - for real!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday chick! looks like you had a fabulous one! what great friends, and those cupcakes look fab@
ReplyDeleteI hope you've had a great day! Looks like you had a perfect weekend! You don't look a day over 15! BEAUTIFUL and young as ever! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday girl. Looks like a fabulous birthday full of fun with friends and family. ps you look great!!!
ReplyDelete