Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Best Gift Ever!!!

Seven years ago, Rob and I were blessed with a beautiful and healthy 9lb 3 oz baby boy!!! God truly blessed us!!! Being the first born, Nate showed me love like no other. I tell him all the time that no girl will EVER love his like his momma will. What a sweet, Godly little boy he has grown into. The best big brother to Ty!! And sometimes to Addison! HA! At 7 years old, you love to play any kind of sport and to hunt. Nate, you are the greatest gift that I've been blessed with. You and your brother and sister mean the world to me. I love you more than you will ever know. Years from now, when you are reading this, just know that as I type with tears coming down my face, after many years of never thinking I'd never become a mommy; you changed everything!! You came into this world and made me the happiest girl in the world! And I've been smiling ever since!!!!
Happy 7th birthday Naters!!! Mommy loves you soooooo much!!!

8 comments:

  1. & tears in my eyes as I read it; HA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! Happy birthday to your darling Nate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After a few tears, yes, I remember those days! Having a sister that couldn't have kids I thought was the worse. After we found out I was having twins she told my doctor if there were 3 babies to just let her have one. That was so sad to me. Then when you, Brandi, thought you couldn't have kids was even worse. I knew that if you ever did have children you would be the best Mom ever. Now look, you have 3 beautiful kids. Nate is a very special little boy & I know his future is so full of hope. Happy Birthday sweet Nate!! Nanis loves you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Happy Birthday, Sweet Nate!! Praying for you as I type this...love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awhh such sweet post for your first born. he is such a handsome little thing.. watch out mom. he is gonna be a heart breaker.. Happy Birthday Naters// ha ha i had to say it bc I love that you call him that. it too presh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Brandi...Thanks for your post on my blog. Your kids are so cute, and I will enjoy following your family, too!

    ReplyDelete