First, I want to say THANK YOU to you girls that left sweet birthday wishes to me. You don't know how happy that makes me to get such sweet messages!!!! My 35th bday has been the best ever! I've eaten out every day this week, OINK!!!!!! Cakes, cookies, gifts, wine......woohoo!!!!
Rob got me the MK watch I have been wanting.


I got myself this Texas Tech pillow... love it!!! Got Sandi one too!!! We twinkies have to have everything alike. HEHE!!
Had to throw this cute picture in. Ty crawled in the drier to get socks out for me.
Celebrating w Sandi and mom
Isn't this the cutest thing ever!!! Sandi's friend made it.

Kyli and Kenna got me a Sonic gift card!!! They know what makes Sissy happy!!!
Friday, January 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









I love birthdays! Your watch...what a FAB gift! Check out my note to your sis about Texas T...funny! And I love your Burberry scarf! Love the pix of T in the dryer...the only place here to keep warm...5 degrees! BRRRR! And sounds like such a fun and amazing celebration week for you! Yippee!
ReplyDeleteWe had a great time celebrating you & Sandi's birthday. Can you tell I'm a little tired. Could have left my picture out. Ty is doing exactly what you & Sandi did when you guys were little. I have a picture of you two in the washing machine. You tried to crawl in the dryer but I caught you before you got in it. Can't wait until tomorrow. More fun!! Love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteOk, that was me, not Boyd that left the comment. I don't think he even knows how to find your blog.
ReplyDeleteOMG! I seriously want a D like your B. :) LOVE IT! Happy Birthday girl! 35 sounds so good! Just turned 39! YIKES!
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo! 35 rocks! Especially when you still look 25. Ha! Can't wait until tomorrow
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated 35th birthday. Love the watch.
ReplyDelete