Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend Fun!!!!

We started out the weekend by going to Nate's bball game. Aunt Jenny came to town to cheer Nate and Landon on. 2 of my boys!!

AHHHH!!
Go Nate go!!
Addison and her cousin Ethan
Our family!

After the game, mom and Sandi came to pick me up. We then headed to eat at La Madeline and shop at the Domain. FUN!!! We are about to go to Forever 21.... Sandi's first time to shop there.
Can you tell we are a little cold...BRRR

Showing off my new sunglasses and necklace.. Forever 21... CHEAP!!
After we shopped, we met up with my friend Heather and my sis n law and her mom to watch Dear John. I am in love with Channing Tatum. I might even leave Rob for him. HAHA!!!
Me and Heather
Nancy and Laura
Finally, we ended up at Z Tejas. YUMMY!!!!
Had to have a beverage to end the day with. So good! Can't you tell, look how happy I am.
This morning the kids and I were getting dressed for church and Addison said, "Mommy, your Bible is soooo pretty, I'm going to read it...... Once upon a time." How cute!!!
Ty was crabby before church. When I picked him up from his class after church, he was still crabby. We had woken him up this morning to get ready and I don't think we was ready. Poor baby. Went straight to bed after church. Sleepy boy!
Nate and Bryson right before Sunday school
Madison and Addison

Thanks to my bloggy friend Whitney, I'm obsessed with Forever 21. Got some cute stuff from there yesterday. Please excute the pic... no makeup. SCARY! What a cute necklace though!!
Cute bracelet huh?? I got a few more things but I'll post about them one of these days.
Thanks Whitney for introducing me to Forever 21!!!!! You rock!!!
On another note, starting Weight Watchers again. I can tell that I've put on a few lbs... SAD!!! I lost all my baby weight and then some when I had Ty 14 months by doing WW and running. Lately I've been eating too much and not working out (bad girl). So, here we go again. Want to lose about 5 or 6 lbs. Gotta get ready for summer, it'll be here before we know it!

12 comments:

  1. I love busy weekends! Ty and Henry could be buddies! I've seen previews for the movie, and it looks good! Shopping and a movie with girlfriends sounds like so much fun! And I love your F21 scores! We have a store about an hr. away, and I don't get there often, which is probably a good thing! Such darling finds at super prices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are PRECIOUS and have SUCH a beautiful family. and can I TELL you how happy i am that you posted that necklace because i ALMOST bought one JUST like it at nordstroms this weekend and i can TELL you that it was prob no where NEAR forever's prices. off to forever i go! i need to get a gift anyway, 2 birds w/ one stone, yay! happy monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooo many cutie cute munchkins. And don't F21 accessories rock the house?? LOVE the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love shopping at Forever 21!!!!!!!!! Super cute jewels you got there! Looks like you and the girls had a great day out. As always...I enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good grief. I love the great big zit between my eyes. I thought i was past puberty. I never had zits like this before. What is wrong with me? I had a blast. I love Channing Tatum too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your new Forever 21 finds....I always come out of there with something. And...I am with you on Channing Tatum (sigh)....after seeing Dear John, I have a new crush! Looks like you had a FUN weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fave at F21 is their jewelry! It's so cheap, trendy, and cute! I love your black flower necklace and three stranded bling bracelet!

    Looks like y'all had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are tiny! No need for WW for you!!!

    Lovin' your day of FUN.........and your cute finds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun weekend! Love your fab fines at Forever 21!

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like yall had a wonderful weekend. I love your bracelet from forever 21. I love that store even though I dont go there very often. I REALLY need to go back. Thanks for reminding me. he he

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is adorable.....2 cute!!!! I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute jewelery! I am also doing WW! Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete