Saturday, February 6, 2010

Rainy Days

It's been rainy and cold the past few days. While Nate is at school we have been hanging out at home. The only time we left the house was to pick up Nate from school, happy hour at Sonic and for a dr. appt. Other than that....home sweet home!!! Addison has been terrorizing Ty pretty much daily.
Is this one tender moment. AHHH!

Look, I can see myself!!! I'm so cute!
I'm a princess!!!!
Yummy!!

Please let me have my binky!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, oh please!!!!!!
Ok, I guess I'll give your binky back, you sweet baby brother.

Doesn't she look so old? SAD!

My friend Amanda had baby Brody on Thursday. Isn't he adorable??
Mom and baby are doing well!
God is so good!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your pictures are precious and I love Nate's shirt!! I have a little something for you over at my blog. Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you all had a great rainy day! I love the pix of Ty doing his cheesy smile! So cute! I also love his little shirt! A is looking so stylish too! :) Hip, hip hooray for rainy days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addison's furry vest is presh... so something I would buy for my girls. Ok, I went to Forever 21 in the Galleria Mall in Dallas... men were working in a girls store!!!!! And... I have never seen so many men carrying purses. Oh' my! I live in Abilene, which is about 125,000 and pretty conservative and decided I like it that way! Ha! I did find a cute hat though! That's all that counts, right?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another glimpse into my future, uh?!? Love this post!

    Addison looks ADORABLE and I must know where you got that shirt for Ty?!? TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete