Oh, how I love this little stinker
Best rolls ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My family eats these at least 3 times a week. OINK!
My friend Heather gave me this recipe. It take just a few minutes to prep and it's soo yummy.
1 package of Good Seasons Garlic and Cheese dressing mix
1 large can of green beans
new potatoes (as many as you'd like), thinly sliced
Chicken brests or filets
Spray large pan with cooking spray
Put chicken, green beans and potatoes in pan (add a little salt and pepper on top)
Melt 1 stick of butter with Garlic and Cheese seasoning
Pour on top of chicken, grn beans and potatoes
Cook at 350 degrees for 60- 90 minutes; depending on your oven
This recipe is great to take to someone that is sick, had a baby, etc. So yummy, quick and easy!









thank u for sharing! i've never had this! it looks YUMMY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYum-o recipe! I will definitely have to try this! I just love A's outfits!
ReplyDeletecant wait to try it! thanks! it is going to be fab for our potty training weekend!
ReplyDeleteWe buy those same rolls... I'm writing this recipe down. I'm all for quick and easy plus it has a veggie! Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! :) You too have an adorable family! I think I am going to have to make that recipe you just made...looks great!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome recipe.. thanks so much for sharing.. I am all about quick and easy!! Question, is the dressing in a envelope or bottle? Sorry, I hope that is not a stupid question.lol
ReplyDelete