Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Celebrate

Many reasons to celebrate: first, I have 3 beautiful kids, one handsome hubs and this adorable little creature... isn't she just adorable!!!!Second, LOVE is in the air!! Or at least at my house anyway.
I made these little treats for friends and teachers. Easy and Yummy!!
Bag of small twist pretzels
Big bag of Rolos
M&Ms
Put pretzels on baking sheet, put Rolo on top, cook at 250 degrees for 1 minute, take out of oven an place M&M on top.

All wrapped up and ready to deliver
I put it in this cute tin with a Sonic gift card and a pack of gum... FUN!!!!
Hello!!!!

Last, big boy Ty turned 14 months on February 8th.
* Weigh 23.12 lbs
* Haven't had a bottle in a week
* You have 7 teeth
* BULLY... you hit when you get mad
* "Mama" and "Dada"
* Clap hands when you get happy
* LOVE strawberries
* You CLIMB all over the place.
Oh, how we love you and what a joy you are.

Happy 14 months to me. Mommy made cookies to celebrate!

I love my Zhu Zhu pet
Off to celebrate my valentine party at school

I can do a cool trick!!

I love to climb into Addison's toy.


Wrestling with Ty after church. Nate likes to take pictures and I guess he thought this was a Kodak moment.
I just realized that I don't have one pic of Nate... so sad. Bad mom! I'll get on top of that. I went and joined a gym tonight. I usually run outside but it has been a very cold winter this year. Therefore, I can't take the kids out in the jogging buggy because I'm afraid they'll get sick. Supposed to sleet tonight. Wow!!

4 comments:

  1. Y'all have a snauzer? We had one that we got when we got engaged and we had to get rid of him when Morgan was about 15 months old. He bit her! He was kind of grouchy but we loved him! Sad! Ya'lls is cute!

    Kennedy hits when she gets mad, but mainly she hits Morgan! We're working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is absolutely presh! My children would just love him/her! Our greyhound is a bit large for cuddling! :) Your Valentine's treats and all are so cute! Great idea! Aren't the snacks the best? Oh, and Henry is SUCH a climber too! He still gets bottles and doesn't say any real words, but oh, he's such our little baby! :) I love the pix of A posing and T eating his yummy cookie! Looks like you have been enjoying! Great times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your Valentines gifts are awesome.. you are so creative!! Nate did a great job capturing a Kodak moment..lol. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the best! I love those treats for teachers. TOO CUTE! I have the same little frog pails for treats too! LOL GOTTA love some Target. I will be stopping by for some way cute zebra shoes. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete