Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!!

My LOVEBUGS one year ago today!
Breakfast...yummy!

On Saturday night, Rob and I had to go to a surprise party. My babysitter took a family pic before we left.
Nate waited for us to get home. He needes some smooches from his momma!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

Nate was so excited that he forgot to put clothes on

Look!!! I got a book, puppy and balloon! The balloon is my FAVORITE!!!
After watching Dear John last weekend, I decided to write Rob a love letter. I haven't written him a letter in years.
Rob took pics of us before church... as you can see.... didn't turn out so well

YUMMY!!!!! Look at those HUGE chocolate dipped strawberries...with M&Ms and pecans!! I'm a lucky girl!!!!!

Once again, trying to get some cute pics out of my kids.


Ty had another bad day at church. I really need to put him in a Mommy's Day Out program. Not sure I can wait until next school year....he loves his mommy!! I told the kids that I'd take them anywhere they wanted for a Valentine's date...... they chose McDonald's. UGH!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Lol! That is a place my kids would definitely choose. Looks like you all had a wonderful Valentine's! The kids looked adorable! I LOVE Addison's dress.Have an awesome rest of your day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh' bless your heart... McDonald's for Valentine's Day! :) M & K have a dress like Addison's but with pink on it. We got ours at Canton! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious babies! My kids would choose McDonald's too. Chris and kyli went to church and we stayed home for the rest of the day. I think I have strep. BLAH! I am miserable. Going to dr. tomorrow before your little rascals come stay next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awh looks like a great Love day. Your kids are just too precious for words. Addisons dress is too cute.. and Micky D's for valentines... at least it was with all of your little valentines. right..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya'll are too precious! Loved all the outfits on everyone. SO sweet that you wrote your hubby a love letter. Great idea!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun Valentines weekend!! I love the first picture! I can never seem to get a good one of all of the kids! I also LOVE Addison's dress, it is sooo dang cute! I hate to admit it, but we had Krispy Kreme too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated Valentine's Day! I'm drooling over those amazing looking donuts and amazon strawberries! So yummy! I'm betting that those fun balloons provide hours...days of entertainment! Yeah! :) And a love letter to your husband? Rock on! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have the best posts!! they always tell a wonderful story! :) i'm still drolling over those donuts, and man those strawberries were huge! yum!
    looks like you guys had a very festive valentine's day!! :) loved all your great pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your family's just TOO precious! what a fun heart day!!!

    ReplyDelete