I have two little boys and now that the littlest is stsrting to crawl and play its fun to watch them interact! My oldest already tries to roll around with him, I know its only the begining lol! Your boys are precious :-)
I have been married for 13 years to my high school sweetheart. We have 3 adorable kids together. I was blessed to stay home a few years with the kids but now I'm back to teaching, woohoo! I am a huge fan of the Texas Tech Red Raiders and things that make me happy are: happy hour at Sonic, watching my kids play sports, Target, running, pedicures, getting together with the girls and hanging out my my family!!! God has truly blessed me and my family. My cup runneth over!
They are so stinkin' cute...and so very happy! I know you're a proud mama! You should be! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteYou just have no idea how much I love your posts! I hope it's like looking into my future!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are adjusting and doing so much better now that the swine flu is gone. That was rough!
Just like you told me, I am SO happy with my three children. You were JUST SO RIGHT!!! That feeling of complete. WOW! We are blessed!!!
Your monkeys are too adorable!!!
I have two little boys and now that the littlest is stsrting to crawl and play its fun to watch them interact! My oldest already tries to roll around with him, I know its only the begining lol!
ReplyDeleteYour boys are precious :-)
I love these pictures.. they are priceless!! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteWhat cuties!!
ReplyDelete