While mommy and daddy are away, the kids will play. Sandi and my mom took all these pics this weekend while Rob and I were in San Antonio.
Ty is lovin' some Thin Mints!!
Craft time
The weather was so nice so the kids had a picnic. Notice Addison is wearing her pajamas. She LOVE wearing pajamas. Wierd!!!
On Sunday morning, my mom woke up not feeling well so Sandi took all 5 kids to church by herself. Crazy! Aren't they so cute! I'm wondering if Sandi fixed Nate's hair for church?????









MMMMMM...Thin Mints! Ty and Laney (and I) could definitely hang out all the time and enjoy sweets!
ReplyDeleteAnd a picnic? We still have snow here! I cannot WAIT until picnic time!
Cutie pie kiddos! Isn't it great to go away and know how much your kiddos are being loved and how much fun they are having?! :)
Your kids are all too precious =)
ReplyDeleteThat's how my lil' man was when I was outta town last week. He found a bag of caramel corn and it was all over. Mimi (my Mom) and Auntie totally gave in. Ah ha ha
ReplyDelete