Ty Houston Borchardt






Hard to believe that my baby is 8 months old today. Wow, where has the time gone? Ty is the sweetest baby. LOVES his mamma!! When I leave the room, tears start flowing. Ty loves his big brother and I still think he's not sure of the big sister. Addison can be rough with him.
* you weigh 20 lbs
* roll all over the place
* sit up like a big boy now
* love all the babyfood except macaroni and cheese
* 1 tooth is coming through
* hate playing in your bed
* wants to be rocked to sleep
* GREAT baby!! When you cry, we know you need something
* Spoiled rotten
What a great joy you have brought to this family. My family now feels complete now that you have joined it! I love watching Nate be a big brother to you... so cute and funny! He absolutely adores you. I love rocking you and kissing you!! You have no idea how much you are loved. I thank God every single day for you! We are truly blessed to have such beautiful, healthy children. My cup runneth over!!!!!!









Such a sweet baby! Super cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy 8th Month birthday, Ty! We love you!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I love his "big boy" hairstyle! :) Mine will be 8 months in a few weeks...can't believe it! What is it about child #3 being just so sweet? :)
ReplyDeleteGotta love healthy reports!!! He is so cute and I love how you took a picture of his feet.
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Day Mr. Ty! You are always smiling, even your eyes are smiling!!! :-)
ReplyDelete