My sister Sandi is a teacher and started back to work a few weeks ago. Every year when she starts back she turns VERY crabby!!! I'm scared of her.. hehe!!! Anyway, I felt bad for her because her summer was over so I called mom and told her we needed to surprise her with a little gift. Well, that little gift turned into a big gift. That's right, Sandi got a new Coach purse.... my mom ROCKS!!!! She was so excited!!! I had just bought myself a new Coach purse myself so I thought we needed to get her one too!! My mom is so sweet and giving!!! Nate, Addison and Ty also gave her a gift card to Sonic because we all know that every teacher deserves "HAPPY HOUR" every single day!

This is the purse I bought for myself... way cute!!!
This is the purse I bought for myself... way cute!!!









Ok...love your new bag and Sandi's is super cool too! What a fun surprise!! I am just going back to work tomorrow from a little extended weekend vaca...can I get a surprise too! haha
ReplyDelete