We took our last trip of the summer to San Antonio. We went with our friends Chris and Lisa and thier little boy Jacob. The La Cantera resort is where we stayed for two nights. Fun!!
Addison and Nate after a long day...

Addison, Nate, Jacob and Chris...

Can you tell that Jacob and Addison are worn out..


My cute boys cruising on the boat...

Miss Hollywood...

Trying to cool Ty off with BL...

Chris and Lisa..

Cute boys...

Trolly ride...


Margaritas, music and beer time...



Watching the Cowboys practice...

My boys cheering on the Cowboys...

Nate watching Tony Romo...

Can you see #9?????

Tony Romo in the background...

Miss Hollywood headed to Cowboys practice...

The hubby and I...

Chris, Lisa and Jacob

Smore time...

Holding hands...

So cute...

Addison loving on daddy...

Brotherly love....

We had a pretty good time in SA. Ty was an angel during the day but HORRIBLE at night. He was soooo bad on the second night that I put him in bed with Rob and I slept on the floor.... horrible.... NO SLEEP! BADBADBAD Ty!!!
Thanks to Chris and Lisa for putting up with us and our CRAZY kids!!!!!!!
well, how much fun was that??? i bet nate had a ball watching tony romo!! cute pic of you and rob too!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are great!!! I love the one with the baby and the bud light!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to end the summer season! Your babies are just sooo adorable!
ReplyDelete