Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Nate: School Shopping & Golf Camp

I took Nate school supply shopping on Sunday. He had a blast!! I can't believe my baby is going to Kinder. We have Kindergarten Camp on Thursday. I'm thinking I'll be the crazy mom that is taking pics of the big (or not so big) event.

Nate has been playing golf since he was 3 years old. He goes golfing with Rob at least once a week. We decided to put him in golf camp this summer. So far, he's having a blast! Nate likes to be called "Tiger" while he's playing.


























2 comments:

  1. Oh, Kindergarten...We were there last year. I don't think I will ever love "back to school" as much as my children. :)

    Love the golf camp pix! I bet your son and husband love their bonding time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Brandi! I am right there with ya. I will be taking pics too. Can't wait to see his big day! Hope it is a great one.

    ReplyDelete