Friday, August 14, 2009

First..

This week was a week of many firsts....
Nate's 1st time to go to Kindergarten camp!




Nate's 1st golf camp!








Ty's 1st attempt to ecscape the bouncey seat!












Addison't 1st trip to the ER!


























Nate and Ty's 1st time to have a bath together!












What a wild and crazy week we had. My kids are growing way too fast and the time is just flying bye. Sometimes I have to take a minute and praise Him for soooo many blessings.


4 comments:

  1. Wow! Ya'll did have a big week!I know what you mean about time going by way to fast. My oldest is going in to first grade this year and it's funny how I still get emotional about it. What beautiful blessings you do have! I will be praying that Nate's kindergarten year goes awesome for you guys! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, you were busy last week! poor, poor little addison! at least she had a cute little dress on at the ER!! hope you have a slower week coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - poor Addi. That ear makes me sad. :( Nate looks so excited to go to school!!! And golf camp - how fun is that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this post... full of fun and not so fun memories! I hope your little princess is feeling better!! I love the Golf camp... my hubby is chomping at the bit for our kiddos to be able to start!! HA!

    ReplyDelete