Wow, the past few days have been crazy!!!!!! First, my email got hacked and it freaked me out because they were asking peeps for money. Peeps were calling us to make sure all was well. INSANE!!! Rob has been playing in a Memorial Day golf tourney so I had to take Nate to his swim meet on Saturday. I was volunteering so Sandi kept Addison and Ty for me. As I was leaving the swim meet, I got a call from Sandi telling me that Ty had sliced his head open and she was taking him to ER. After 3.5 hours in ER, my baby had 7 stitches.
This pic is right after he got the stitches
He had to be wrapped up like a taco to get the stitches. Ty was such a big boy. He didn't cry or whimper at all!!! Dr and nurse said the was the best patient ever!!!! My kid rocks!!!
Ty is also potty training. HE's doing such an amazing job!!!! So proud of my sweet boy!!!
He had to be wrapped up like a taco to get the stitches. Ty was such a big boy. He didn't cry or whimper at all!!! Dr and nurse said the was the best patient ever!!!! My kid rocks!!!
Ty is also potty training. HE's doing such an amazing job!!!! So proud of my sweet boy!!!









This is so horrible...poor Ty! He sounds like he was such a trooper and did much better than I would....OUCH!
ReplyDeleteOh this melts my heart -- What a strong little guy and even stronger momma to get through it!
ReplyDeleteOh, give dear Ty a BIG hug from me! So far, we've had no trips to the ER, but I probably just jinxed myself! What a goose egg too! So scary!
ReplyDeleteAnd darn hackers! Why do people do this? Ick! I really want to keep following if you go private!!!!!!
P.S. Potty training? SWEET! Henry just looks at his potty...or stuffs matchbox cars in it! Ha!
Poor baby!!!! Glad you are safe and not in the uk!;) add me to the list I want to still read the blog!;)
ReplyDeleteOh!! Poor lil guy, hope he is doing better!
ReplyDelete