Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy 35th Birthday Rob

Today is Rob's 35th birthday but we celebrated last night after Nate's baseball game because we had a night off of our Insanity video. After the game we headed to Rudy's for dinner and then we came home to celebrate with gifts and cake. Nate and Addison picked out Rob's gifts: gift card to Academy, bucket of Sunflower seeds, golf ball and a 60 minute masage( from me). And the cards the kids made were too cute.
They kept telling him happy birthday and I love you all night long. It was too sweet!! Then Ty started telling me happy birthday mommy!! Presh!!









So happy that Rob is finally the same age as me. For months he has been calling me his old lady. HEHE! I guess now he's my old man!!!!



No celebrating tonight.... Insanity day 8!!! Rob and I are really enjoying Insanity. He's a great buddy to work out with. He definitely keeps me going!!!

2 comments:

  1. So...you're a cougar? Hahaha! Happy birthday to your hubs! 35...I thought I was 35 until my hubs reminded me a few months ago that I am 36...37 next month! Crud! :) I've never heard of Insanity, but you go girlie! Now...about that cake...YUM-O!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Rob!!!!

    ReplyDelete