I woke up early on Mother's Day so I could make pancakes for the family. Addison has been asking for them so I thought it was a perfect day to do so. Rob wanted to take the family to Crackel Barrel but I thought we'd save money and have breakfast at home. While the fam was eating their yummy pancakes, I'd had a protein bar! YUM! I was sad that I wouldn't get to spend the day with my mom and Sandi but I guess that's life. Instead, I spent the day out in the heat watching my boy Nate play baseball. We won the tournament and Nate played AWESOME!!!!!
I did get to enjoy these little goodies on Mother's Day!!
And how cute are these!!

I got my piggies painted on Friday for an early Mom's Day treat!!!!
And I did manage to score some new running shoes from the kids. I LOVE Asics!!!!!! Got them at Eastbay.com if you are interested

So, even though I didn't get served breakfast n bed, had lunch at Sonic and spent all day at the baseball fields getting sweating like a pig and chasing Addison and Ty around, not getting to see my mom; I still had the perfect Mother's Day. God truly blessed me with 3 little lovebugs and the best mom in the world. Mom, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!
Oh, and I forgot my camera.... so no pics from Nate's tourney! BUMMER!!









Sounds like a great mommy day! Love your piggies so cute!! Check out those flowers in post bet you will treasure those forever!! Yay for pancakes!! Love those shoes oh and I forgot to tell you that pic of your family you posted awhile back all in Matilda Jane looked like a Matilda Jane commercial ya'll are so pretty and cute that you should totally send that in to Matilda Jane LOL maybe you could get free stuff be their poster family!!
ReplyDeletelove ya
SUms
Your running shoes are soooo cute! I'm a sacony fan, so no pretty shoes for me! Ha! And I ended my mom's day reading that UsWeekly too! My SIL, who lives down the lane, and I trade magazines. We are addicted to UsWeekly. Sad, I know! And a protein bar on Mom's day...girl, you are doing such a FANTASTIC job! It will all pay in the long run. I need some of your motivation!
ReplyDeleteLove your new shoes! I think I need some.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful family! Love the fill in the blank idea for Mommy's Day!! TOO CUTE:)
ReplyDeleteI'm super jealous you have pinkish purple eyes!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Brandi! I missed being with you & Sandi this year also! We'll plan better next year! Keep up the good work! Love you lots!!
ReplyDelete