Monday, May 2, 2011

Oasis and Disney

Yesterday, the kids and I went with mom, Sandi, Lulu and the cousins to have lunch at the Oasis and then we went to see Disney on Ice. The weather was fabulous!!!!

We celebrated Mother's Day with my mom. She got the Pandora bracelet she's been wanting.


Addison showing off her soccer award! She just had to wear it yesterday.



Check out these homes on Lake Travis!! WOWZERS!!!!!



I'm converting Kenna to the bug eye glasses!! My sister and her hubs HATE my glasses!! HEHE!

My lovebugs minus Ty. He stayed home w a babysitter.









Disney on Ice was fab!! I had sooo much fun!!! Little Mermaid was my fave!







The girls and their $15 snow cones... no joke! Money pit!!












I love this last pic of Nate, he's covered with snow cone. He made a mess!!!! Thanks to my mom for such a fabulous day!! You are the best Nanis and mom ever!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. How fun! And I love your sunglassess...dont let anyone tell you any different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yyour mother's day Celebration looks just perfect! I think lake travis is calling my name! Wowzers! I think anything that disney does is spectacular! Truly magical! And ya, you pay for it, but goodness what an experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a great time!! I really enjoy being with my grandkids & watching how excited they get over things. Thanks, Sandi, Brandi & Laura for my Mothers Day gift & lunch! Nothing is better than spending time with family. I am truely blessed!! Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Oasis, but it's been a LONG time since I've eaten there! lake Travis is so beautiful! I wish I had a house there! :) Disney looked so fun!

    ReplyDelete