I made a deal with myself...if I could reach my goal weight then I could get this purse....12 lbs to go...WOOHOO!! LOVE me some Michael Kors!!!!!
And I'm LOVING this swimsuit coverup!!! Of course, I won't look like a supermodel in it but I'm thinking it is a must for Hawaii!!!! I wish it was a tad bit longer. Still smokin' though!!!!
Happy Wednesday...day 9 of Insanity!!!!!
And I'm LOVING this swimsuit coverup!!! Of course, I won't look like a supermodel in it but I'm thinking it is a must for Hawaii!!!! I wish it was a tad bit longer. Still smokin' though!!!!
Happy Wednesday...day 9 of Insanity!!!!!









Where is this cover up from? I may have to get for Cayman!!
ReplyDeleteMay steal this post idea. I am having the HARDEST time blogging lately. Gee...I have NO idea WHY! ;)
ReplyDeleteLord knows I've got enough to talk about, though.
I think I ought to come up with some little "prizes" for myself on WW. Maybe every 15 lbs I'll treat myself. At that rate, I'll have raked it in by the time I reach my goal!! ha! :)
Love this cover up! It's so cute and you will look GREAT in it!
ReplyDeleteWell, dang...I hadn't though about getting a "prize" if I loose some weight...great idea, Bran!! I love the purse and cover up!
ReplyDeletesome goodies for sure!! you will rock those both!
ReplyDelete