We started celebrating Valentine's Day on Sunday. Nate wanted Logan's Roadhouse for dinner so that's where we went to eat. As if we didn't get enough food to eat, we little piglets headed to Nothing Bundt Cakes to get these yummy treats!!
Nate's teacher loves Sonic so he got her a little gift card for Valentine's Day. I thought it would be cute to wrap it up in a Sonic cup.

Nate got his little friend Kate a Valentine. We gave him $5 to spend and he picked some candy and a little dog. Nate heading to school:
Rob gave Addison a teddy bear
Nate got his little friend Kate a Valentine. We gave him $5 to spend and he picked some candy and a little dog. Nate heading to school:
I sure hit the gym the next morning!!! It's nice to workout while the kids are still asleep. I feel like I have a better, more productive day if I go to the gym in the a.m. as opposed to the evening. Praise Jesus that we don't have another holiday for a while!!!!! I've still stayed away from Target and my cc bill is WAY less this month!! WOOHOO!! I think I deserve a cupcake. HEHE!!!









Ok... now I'm hungry! Gee thanks! You sure have some cute little Valentines! (And way to go getting up before your kids to work out! I can't make myself do it!)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great Valentines day!! I love the sonic gift card in the sonic cup so cute!!
ReplyDeleteThose cupcakes look delicious!
All of your Valentine's Day sweets look soooo good! Yes, I loathe holidays too b/c we have so many treats in our home...and I can't control myself! I love, love the pix of A and T at N's school...the look on N's face is adorable! I was CRUSHED when I got ready to go to Em's Valentine's Party and she told me that parents no longer go! Huge bummer! And great job with your A.M. workouts! I do 4 morning runs a week and it is nice to just workout and not have to worry about the kiddos! Oh and your weather...DREAMY! We are supposed to reach 60 here today (rainy and windy) but I'm so excited! Hopefully it will melt away this snow! I'm sure I will see people in short sleeves and/or shorts today. Yep, it's Indiana, baby! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm hungry, too! These cupcakes look delicious!
ReplyDeleteI love Nate's cute shirt. Looks like ya'll had such a fun day.
I had a dream about you the other night. Ha! Don't worry, it was a good one. I actually can't remember much, I just know you were in it. ; )
I have such precious valentines! I enjoyed going to Nate's school. I think it really makes him happy for me to be there. Brandi, lay off the cupcakes!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this post and I LOVE your mom's comment.."Brandi, lay of the cupcakes! I'm laughing out loud...I can't just hear her saying that!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun day around your house!! Y'all had ALL the goodies!! Does Nate have a crush?? :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a GREAT day for the kiddos... who are absolutely adorable by the way!
ReplyDelete