Sunday, February 6, 2011

Our Weekend and Buffalo Chicken Dip

Saturday was such a beautiful day!! Almost 70 degrees. It was our first time to play outside in a while. We first went to Nate's basketball game and then came home to play outside. I was attempting to take pics of Nate playing basketball, when once again, my Canon Rebel wouldn't focus and take a pic. This will be the 2nd time in 20 months to send it off for repair. I HATE that camera!! Nate is so sweet to Ty. He pushed him up and down the sidewalk. Sweet boys!!!
As I walked downstairs to leave for church this morning, I saw this. All 3 kids sitting and watching Nate play his DS. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. Thank goodness for my little camera.

Finally, Nate would look up for a quick picture! PRESH!!!!

Ty is getting so big. SAD!!
I made this Buffalo Chicken Dip for our neighbor's Super Bowl party


1 jar buffalo wind sauce
2 packages cream sauce
1 can chicken
1 bag shredded cheddar cheese
In a pie dish, spread 1 package cream cheese, cover cream cheese with cheddar cheese, spread can of chicken on top, pour half bottle of wing sauce over chicken, spread 2nd package of cream cheese, cover with cheddar cheese and wing sauce.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes. Serve with Fritos. YUMMY!!!!


6 comments:

  1. Your kids are too cute!!!!!!
    So jealous about your 70 degree weather!!
    I made the same dip for our party tonight, it is one of my fav's soo yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dip looks delish! I'm going to have to make it... thanks for the recipe! It's so sad when your youngest gets big! I was reading Kennedy a book tonight and feeling her soft little hands and chunky baby legs. Those will soon be gone. :( Time just goes by too fast when you have sweet babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grandkids are precious!! You look good Brandi! Haven't ever tasted that dip. Will have to make some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG don't you just love that dip? I love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 70 degrees? Sounds FANTASTIC! I cannot wait for THE day when it's warm enough to go out and play! It will be one AMAZING day! And T is so adorable with his bike helmet! :) I'm just not ready for them to grow up at all! And I will have to try the yummy party dip! Now that we can get back out on our snowy roads, I'll have to get the ingredients!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi friend!!! I'm so trying to get back in the "blog game"! ;) Visiting yours has brought such a SMILE to my face!!! Addison has especially grown so much...she just looks so much older! They are all three as ADORABLE as EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete