We didn't have school this Monday through Wednesday because of teacher inservice. Nate really wanted to go see my grandparents so we loaded up and headed to DeLeon.
We picked up my mom and she went with us
The little puppy Addison is holding sings the cutest songs. Pappy, Ty and Addison were singing along with the pup. Sooo cute!!

I ran to Target today to get a few things and I picked this book up. I used a gift card from my birthday so it was basically FREE!! Woohoo!!!
I'm trying to be better with money. I have been to Target only 3 times in the last month. Each time I've spent less than $20.... CRAZY I know!!! My hubs is an auditor/accountant so he is very good with money. Me, not so much!!! I'm trying to be better so I can help the family out and start saving even more. I'm doing really good this month!!!!! Yeah!!!!
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Aren't grandparents the BEST? Jon's g-ma is our neighbor down the lane and she is one of my dear girlfriends! I've ALWAYS called her grandma and adore her so much! And YEAH!!!! on your Target spending! WOWzers...it is so easy to go into that store and spend a TON!
ReplyDeleteI'm sooooo impressed with your Target spending! Definitely one of my favorite stores! I'm glad y'all got to spend time with grandparents on your days off!
ReplyDelete