We started off the week getting our Valentine cards ready for school. Sweet little Addison is learning to write her name.
These little treats are YUMMY!! Pretzels, Rolos, M&Ms...easy and quick to make!
I cleaned out my pantry. Trust me, this looks fabulous compared to what it looked like before.
Finally got the kids' pics framed to hang in Rob's office
These boogers melt my heart!
Rob and Nate are driving my nutso with the DS. Rob and Nate have both been playing non stop, it's ridiculous!! Rob's worse than Nate.
My little lovebugs had their Valentine party at school on Friday

Love those blue eyes!!
Sweet gift from Addison
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Your little valentines look so presh in their red! Doesn't it just melt u'r heart when they r so excited to give you handmade goodies? What is better? Well, those AmAzInG rollo treats, that's what! I could eat PANS of those loves! I've been devoted to my WW meals 2! My fav...bite size pep.pizza. I got off my a.m. Coffee kick, but just heard about Starbuck's100 cal. Cold frapps...i'm on a quest 2 find! Have fun @ u'r party, and rest of the weekend girlie!
ReplyDeleteOh how I've missed you! You are so fun, creative and cute! ALL OF YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your new blog look and I love the pictures of your kids. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL...all three!
Hey, do you remember where you got A's red boots? Hadlee has needed red ones all season! ;) I haven't been able to find any. Thanks, friend!!!
oh my goodness I just noticed how Ty is getting so tall. he looks almost as tall as Addison in that one picture. they are soo darn cute. and where do you find all these coupons. I really need to start using them too. I need to save save save.. :)
ReplyDelete