Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Cuties and a Yummy Meal

It is freezing outside. Coldest it's been in 20 years...brrrr!!!
Addison and Ty getting ready to go to school this morning.. My boy likes to shoot his nerf gun at anything and anyone..watch out!

Nate got a sweet note from Mrs. C for being a great helper!
The other night, Nate put Ty to bed without any tears!! Crazy!! I go in Ty's room a little while later and this is what I saw. PRESH!!! Notice the bite mark on Ty's cheek????? That's from Addison. UGH!
I don't have a name for this recipe. SOOOO yummy and easy to make! The whole family loved it. I saw it on a blog but can't remember where, sorry!
Bought the sauce at HEB
Cook chicken and cut up. I added some salt and pepper
Add cashews(as many as you like), then poor sauce in with chicken and nuts
Layer rice

Then broccoli
then add the chicken mix on top. YUMMY!!!!!
After I dropped off the kids at school, I went grocery shopping. I clipped coupons so I save $20. 37!!! WOOHOO!!! I'm sooo impressed with myself. I keep calling myself coupon diva. HEHE, hardly!! Off to the gym.

4 comments:

  1. Now that recipe looks fantastic....I am gonna have to give that a try!!

    Look how cute Ty looks.....oh little ones sure like to bite huh...my bestie's little girl thinks she's a vampire I think when she gets mad she comes at ya with teeth LOL

    Ya for an awesome note from a teacher....good job Nate

    I finally got on the MJC website and picked out alot of stuff and then they said turned off temporarily I guess I have to go through my trunk keeper....is that how they are doing it?

    What did you get? Whoo hooo for saving 20 bucks chicka....you are a coupon diva....that means more money for MJC hee hee
    xoxo
    Sums

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMM! That chicken looks SO good! Definitely going to need to try that soon :)

    Your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl,
    I got your comment thanks sooo much I will contact my trunk keeper tommorrow! The list of what you got is soooo cute! I want the bobbie joe dress, chelsea dress, of course the Shasta but it is sold out :(, Dot and Fiona Top but I am sure it is sold out, Jillian Big Ruffles, and Envy Big Ruffles Pants, I actually want more but the hubs stopped me there hahahahah

    OK sooo I love their adult clothes but until I get this steroid weight off I am not gonnna buy anything LOL I will just get depressed about it!

    I am so glad we "met" on here! Your great

    When I talk MJC around here peeps look at me like I have lost my ever lovin' mind....oh and finding MJC around here is like finding a needle in a hillbilly haystack hahahahahah

    xoxo
    Sums

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had some COLD temps, girlie!!! The pix of T is so adorable! Stay warm! Tomorrow is snow day 3 here! Boo!

    ReplyDelete