Monday, December 27, 2010

We've Been Good

or at least the jolly old red man thought so!!!! We were so exhausted from all the traveling that we forgot to leave cookies and milk out for Santa. OOPS! We also went to bed without putting Santa gifts out. Thankfully, I woke up in the middle of the night to put them out. I was scared Nate was going to wake up before us. Schweenie didn't know what to think about the new little puppy

We had to wake up poor little Ty to see what Santa brought him. He wasn't too happy at first





Addison just had to help open everyones gifts




I put Ty down for a nap before Rob's family came over. You can't tell in this picture, but he took off his diaper. Stinker!!!
Rob's side of the family came over Christmas afternoon
We ate lots of yummy food
Modeling my way cute bracelet that Rob gave me!! Ok, I bought it, wrapped it and put it from him.

Borchardt Grandkids

Uncle Wayne gave Nate some fishing gear; Nate was sooo excited!
Addison got a jewelry box from Grandma Hoyt (couldn't be with us due a car accident a few days ago)

Ty and Opa

Love my new toy!!!
Another fabulous gift Rob gave me. WINKWINK!!!!
I've pretty much been hanging out in sweats since Saturday evening. I did manage to get out and get a few goodies from the after Christmas sales!!! I'll post pics later. Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas too!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a great Christmas you all had! Love that you pick out a few things for yourself... I picked out almost all of my stocking stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like my girls and Addison got a lot of the same stuff! Great moms think alike!;) merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the bracelet?! Where exactly did your husband find it ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't Christmas morning the BEST? Looks like some GREAT GOODIES! We got my niece Sing-A-Ma-Jigs and they sang the whole way thru the store and all the way home! We had no idea how to turn them off! :) And I'm laughing at your bracelet and book from hubs! Too funny! I got an amazing chunky necklace in my stocking. Jon had this puzzled look on his face. I told him that Santa and I have the same fashion taste! Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok "Buddy" but don't expect me to exercise faithfully! I did it before without ever putting on exercise clothes! LOL! But seriously, I really need to get in shape for a ski trip in the near future and this treadmill in our bedroom really needs some use! We'll see what happens ;)

    ReplyDelete