Friday, December 10, 2010

Melt my Heart

My boys sure do love each other. Nate is in love with his little brother. These pics are of Nate giving Ty his first birthday gift before he had to leave for school.



Nate just seriously melts my heart sometime. Last night as I was putting him to bed, he said, " Dear Jesus, be with the poor college kids and help them to get a car to get to school, thank you for letting me play in the select baseball tourney for fun, please help the less fortunate have canned food to eat, thank you for giving Ty a great birthday party, please help cancer leave Kate's body, Jesus, you are one of a kind. Amen." Such a sweet boy!!!! Sometimes!

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Nate's prayer was so sweet. I can't wait to see how Kaylee grows in her prayer life. Tonight she just wanted to pray for Mommy, Daddy and the Cat. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness....I have tears in my eyes! He is just so precious! And you and your hubby have obviously done one heck of a job with that little boy...he's gonna make someone a good husband and daddy one day! Take a second to pat yourself on your back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 2nd picture! I hope Ty had a great b-day! Thank you again for the precious clothes! I think K can wear some this year... so excited!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That prayer just filled my eyes with tears!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boys are adorable! All the more reason I need to have ANOTHER one ;)

    ReplyDelete