Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Rockin L Ranch and a Date

On Saturday, we loaded up and went to the Lopez Ranch to spend a few hours. We only got to stay for a few hours because we had to get back for a party. The kids had the best time. Rob's dream is to have land and a little house on it. Therefore, Rob was in heaven on Saturday. He tells me all the time that if I went back to work and quit spending money at Sonic that we could buy land. HEHE!! One day I hope we are able to make his dream come true!





I had pics of Nate fishing but I accidentally deleted them. OOPS!!
The house/cabin... way cute!!



Later that evening Rob and I went to dinner with friends and then to a 40th birthday party.



We didn't get to bed until 11:30 on Saturday night. That's wayyyyyy late for us. We are old peeps now. HEHE!!!

3 comments:

  1. ...and you still aren't wearing coats. Switch me, please. You can have all of the snow, blowing wind and below zero temps you want! Ha! That cabin/house looks so amazing! Just the place for me! And if it's on water? So dreamy! Looks like a gem of a place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I LOVE your blog theme! So colourful and spotty! :O

    ReplyDelete