Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy 2n Birthday Ty

Sweet little Ty turned 2 at 7:33 this morning! The past two years have been the craziest and the best time of my life. I have never ever in my life been so happy as I have these past two years. The minute he was born, I knew our family was complete. God has blessed Rob and I far more than we could have ever imagined. To have 3 healthy kids, who could ever ask for more.
Getting ready for school this morning.
Ty got a little phone for his birthday. He was sharing it with his daddy.
Sassy pants!!!
I'm 2!!!!!!
Becky at Polkadaisies made the shirts. She rocks!!!
Ty wouldn't take his eye off his bday cookies that he took to school.
Nanis came to Ty's party and brought Nate a Ty. Nate is sooo excited about wearing it.
Nate singing for Nanis
We had a litte bday party today with our hoodies. I bet you know what the theme was.

I'm loving my red bling top. Thanks Wendy for the tip!!!! If anybody is interested, I got it at Dillards teen section.

I love my little snowmen!!!!!


The best hoodies ever!!!

Lyndsey, Amanda, Brody, Heather
Ty talking on the phone to Sissy. Since we had the party today she couldn't make it. SAD!
Snowman poop!

Lindsey making a craft.
Opening gifts. FUN!



Stephanie and Baker


I was trying to get a pic of Heather but she's hidden behind the Christmas ball. HA!
Rob got the little tball set for Ty. Of course, the boys loved it! Schweenie is about to snag that pizza out of Ty's hand.

What a fun filled day we day! Happy birthday my big boy!!! Thank you for bringing so much joy to our lives. We LOVE you!!!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. What a great snowman party. I think Ty liked the balloons better than anything. He is just precious!! Thanks Brandi for taking a picture while I had my mouth full. Had a good time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snowman party...super idea! And oh those snowmen shirts are absolutely ADORABLE! Brandi, your babies always look so darn cute! Looks like a fun birthday party! Oh...I'll come next year...and actually bring the snow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute, cute...fun party!! happy birthday, sweet ty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Presh! I love my little Ty. So sorry we couldn't make it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea....a snowman party love the cute snowman cups for the kiddos and the theme and decor super cute! The kids shirts are presh I love how you dress them!! Your sweater does rock, LOL about the teen section I always shop in that section and the hubs always says um Summer your section is that way and I always stick my tounge out at him LOL....I am so glad he had such a fun day, I am laughing at Sweenie trying to take his pizza LOL

    Great job, you are such a great momma and I am so glad you didn't have to go through another cake fiasco....

    loves ya
    Sums ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love her red boots eeeeeek and Happy 2nd Bday Ty!!

    Did you see the new dress they put in platnium for MJ the last piece for Field Trip super super super super cute....um I am debating LOL the hubs not so much I try to be good I really do....hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 2nd Birthday Ty. Looks like he had a wonderful bday full of fun and yummy food.You are such a wonderful mom to your babies. and how lucky is ty that his birthday is right before Christmas. he he double presents for him :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a CUTE party for such a HANDSOME little boy! How nice that your house will always be decorated so perfectly for his birthday parties!

    I will definitely hit Kohl's early next year! Thanks so much for thinking of us! I'm going to attempt to make them some reindeer shirts myself ;) (But we haven't even found time to put our tree up yet, so we'll see! I need more time!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brandi it seems like you guys had a great time. Tell Ty have 2nd birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 2nd Birthday, TY! :)
    And, their shirts are absolutely too precious! I love dressing Kaidence up in holiday clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LOVE LOVE the snowman theme!! SOO cute!! ANd you are rockin the red bling shirt!! Glad you found it!

    Hugs

    ~W

    ReplyDelete
  12. So so cute! Happy birthday Ty... such a cutie-p-tutie!!
    Where did you get the cute little tags for the snowman poop?

    ReplyDelete