Nate got his first rifle for his 7th birthday, January 5th. Rob gave it to him a little early so he could practice shooting and maybe get a deer this year. Nate really wanted to go hunting with Uncle Chris, so they headed to Burnet to hunt.
The gun is NOT loaded!!!!!

Nate said he was going to shoot a 2o point. Far from it! But he did bring dinner home. Fried deer meat is the best! Yum!!! Rob and Nate have both killed a doe this year so we'll have deer meat to last us until next deer season. Woohoo!!! Saves sooo much money at the grocery store!
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Way to go Nate! Can I come over when your mommy fixes fried deer meat? I love my little Nater!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Nate! I bet he was so proud and excitied!!! Such a handsome little guy! He and Brody have a birthday coming up!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww good for him! I know that was an exciting moment for everyone!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!! Way to go Nate! I was 9 when I killed my first deer and can't wait to take my girls hunting! LOVE deer meat, too! How many points is fried backstrap anyway?! Hehe!
ReplyDeleteThis is exciting! I can just see Jason hunting with Z and Colson one day...many years from now. ; )
ReplyDeleteLove your "blingy" bracelet, too!