Sunday, December 26, 2010

Who Needs Santa

when you have Nanis and Pappy!! Seriously, my parents go overboard when it comes to gifts for the kids.
All 7 Sharp grandkids with Nanis
Opening a present early
Nate told me that the bow n arrow was his fave gift out of all his Christmas gifts!
Bucket time!!!

Uncle Chris, Kyli and Kenna

Tony Romo jersey!


Kenna and Addison helping Pappy open his gift.


My own Nintendo DS....woohoo


My way cute hat...love it!
Sandi and Rob


Every year we get some sort of cute bag with goodies inside...fun!!!
Sandi, me, Laura
Yes, my mom and I have on matching shirts. Sandi has one too but she didn't wear it. Great minds think alike
Pappy and Nanis... we were laughing at my dad; he dressed for us. HAHA!!

Kate loves Nanis glasses.

My brother Bo and Lulu

The guys
Girls

What a great time we had. The dinner was sooo yummy, thanks mom!! Game time was a blast!!!! Kids were all happy!!! Until next year!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Brandi it seems like everyone had a great time. That is what grandparents are for to spoil the kids. I love the buckets. Where did you get them from? I need to get the kids one made for Valentines. They are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totallu agree with you. next year we might not buy any gifts bc grandparents spoil them rotten. lol Looks like yall had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, we feel the same way! Grandparents on both sides spoil our kids rotten! We still have another Christmas next weekend!! I love that you and Sandi dressed alike! I have that bag from Ballard! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessed family! So glad you had a great Christmas! Man, you hat is great! You and Sandi are just so pretty! Love all the Polkadaisies shirts. Gotta get me a snowman! :)

    ReplyDelete