Thursday, December 16, 2010

Two Christmas Programs and Puppy Chow

Nate had a music program today at school. Nanis got him this Santa tie for his big day. I think he is sooooo handsome! On Wednesday night, I made 4 batches of puppy chow. Tonight, I'll make 2 more to finish up all the goodies for the parties on Friday.



My blue eyed baby!
Nanis and Pappy came to watch both Nate and Addison's programs today. While we are waiting on Addison's program to start, I run into my sweet friend Amy.


Addison sat in Ms. Stephanie's lap the whole program. She was scared she said.

Right after Addison's program, we went to eat lunch and then headed to Nate's program.



Nate gave Mrs. Cazalas her gift today

Nate brought me a gift from school
Opening his gift from Mrs. C
AWWWWW!
My gift from Nate...love homemade gifts!!
Sweet boy!!

Now, we are about to head out the door to a cookie party. Then, make more puppy chow!!! I'm one tired momma!!!! LOVELOVELOVE this time of year!!

THANKS Nanis and Pappy for coming to watch Addison and Nate.... we love you!!!

5 comments:

  1. It was our pleasure!! Our grandkids are just the most precious things!! Brandi, you are the best Mom ever!! Poor Pappy wasn't feeling very good! He was glad he came though! Can't wait till next week! WooHoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun!! Nate looked so handsome in his tie!!! Loved your puppy chow gifts!! Very festive and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There you are again...outside without coats! :) Nate and A look darling in their Xmas program outfits! I feel like I am one step behind you lately...tomorrow is Emily's Christmas play! Don't you just tear up when you see your babies up on stage? Such sweet souls! And puppy chow...YUMMY! I would have to make so much b/c I would eat it while making it! Bummer at that !

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like so much fun. and yes you are such a busy little bee. I dont know how you have time to do aything girl. Im busy with one. I cant imagine three.. you go momma!! lol Love Nates tie.. what a handsome little fella.. and wow thats alot of puppy chow.. where do you get those cute ties on them. love love love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nate looks precious in his tie! I laughed about the going to bed at 11:30 comment! I'm exhausted at 10:00! I love homemade gifts too and it's so sweet to see how excited our kids get when they give them to us!!

    ReplyDelete