Friday, November 5, 2010

We Started Early...

celebrating Addi's 4th birthday. She wore her bday outfit to school today and we made cookies to give to her friends. Therefore, the festivities have begun: Isn't her bday outfit the cutest! Becky at Polkadaisies made it. We love Becky!!
CHEESE!!!

I can't believe my baby girl will be four on Monday. Where did all the time go?
I love that she is now my little shopping buddy, pedicure buddy, snuggle buddy...spending time with her just gets better and better!! Her daddy definitely calls her "Mommy mini me". HEHE!
Ms. Lyndsey, Addi, Ms. Stephanie
I just had to throw in my Schweenie. She's so presh!
When Addison got home from school she got a few gifts early. A new PB chair cover; the old one was stained very badly. She also got new pajamas.


On Monday, it's her actual bday.. not sure what we will do. Whatever her heart desires. That probably means a trip to McDonalds. Her bday party is on the 13th...woohoo!!! Can't wait!
We are waiting for Sissy, Kyli, Kenna and Nanis to get here. YEAH!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. she is so stinkin cute!!! love her little outfit! Your all so cute! :) I was worried about squinkies and choking..but I say if they go in the mouth, I take them away! They don't want to risk it! :) And caroline is a good "tatletailer" these days...:) Ha! Hope you all are good! Happy Bday to A!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHe is so 'stinkin cute! That outfit is presh in EVERY WAY! Eeeeeeeek I will have to check out that site! I didn't realized Kelcee and Addison was that close in age! My Kelcee just turned 4 on Oct 12! Time sure does fly! Wow they are such big girls now! I love taking kelcee for a mani and she does too she is also my shopping buddy I thought that was funny that you said your hubs calls her your mini you because that is what everyone calls Kelcee is my mini me! I love her pottery barn chair and um she looks like she gets just as excited about close and pjs as miss Kelcee does! We got her Christmas dress from Matilda Jane and now she recognizes the box and screamed it's my matilda janes.....LOL

    Happy Birthday Addison!!

    xoxo
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo adorable...your to-be 4 year old and her outfit! Happy birthday, Addison!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awhh Happy early birthday Addison. She looks soo much taller andolder in these pictures. So wierd how that happens. Her outfit is presh!! cant wait to see party pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My precious Addison!! Love her birthday outfit!! She looks like a big girl in those pictures! The PJ's are cool too. Can't wait till the big party!! Love you Addi!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwhhh! She looks adorable! Great model for Polkadaisies! Hope the party went great and I can't wait to see pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete