Tried to get some cute pics of kids before church on Sunday...as u can see, they didn't want any part of it. Church was awesome!!! Great message and music. Rick Trevino sang, amazing. I swear I got the chills. LOVE him!!!
After church, we went to lunch and then Addison and I wenty shopping while the boys watched football. Addison is definitely my little mini me. Around 4 o'clock, I dropped off the kids with my mom and then came home and got ready for a girls' night. It was fabulous!!!Good friends, good food and beverages, good times!!
I slept in til 9 this morning. It was fantastic! I called mom and told her I'd died and gone to heaven!!! I laid in bed and watched a movie, shopped a little bit, made oreo balls, buffallo chicken dip.....it was best day ever!!!!! I didn't get kid til around 3. We then headed to a cookie party. LOVE this time of year. You rock mom!!!!!!!
Girls' nite out AND a nite without kids? Oh wow! One lucky momma, you are! Tell ya, love my kids more than anything, but isn't it so refreshing to just spend some time w/o them? :)
I have been married for 13 years to my high school sweetheart. We have 3 adorable kids together. I was blessed to stay home a few years with the kids but now I'm back to teaching, woohoo! I am a huge fan of the Texas Tech Red Raiders and things that make me happy are: happy hour at Sonic, watching my kids play sports, Target, running, pedicures, getting together with the girls and hanging out my my family!!! God has truly blessed me and my family. My cup runneth over!
Sounds like a great day! Super jealous of the sleeping in and half day of you time!!
ReplyDeleteGirls' nite out AND a nite without kids? Oh wow! One lucky momma, you are! Tell ya, love my kids more than anything, but isn't it so refreshing to just spend some time w/o them? :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the napkins! My co-counselor gave me a wine holder and wine stopper for Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteYour family pics look like mine... we take 100 to get 1! :)