On Friday, Nate had Polar Express day so Addison and Ty wore their cute little reindeer shirts. As I was taking this pic, I realized Slugger had also bitten into these lights!! Now, the middle tree has NO lights!! Bratty dog!!! He also shattered an ornament
How stinkin' cute is this bow!! Presh!!!
Nate had a small speaking part in his play. He was so cute!!!
Trying to get a cute pic of my kids, no luck!! Addison was a crabby patty for no reason!!
Nate and his buddy!!
I came home and this was in the mail...love it!!!!!!!
* I'm way far behind on Christmas cards this year. I usually have them mailed out by now...they haven't even been mailed to me by Erin Condren yet...yikes!!!!!
* The kids have a lot of parties this week, I'm starting to stress!!
* While Rob and Nate are at the deer lease this weekend, the little ones and I met mom, Sandi, Kyli and Kenna for a little shopping and lunch. Now we are back home in our pajamas. My nephews are coming over this evening. We are going to have pizza and watch Polar Express!!!
* Busy day tomorrow!! Love this time of year!!









Love Addison's bow, how cute!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove their deer shirts!!!
The hubs got me the naked palette for Christmas and I CAN'T WAIT to use it!!!!!!!!
Love the eye shadows!! What brand?
ReplyDeleteAnd Addison's pouty face is awesome! ;)
Oh w.o.w!!!!!!! Miss A's reindeer hair....the cutest! And so are their shirts! And I have to say, even crabby A looks darn adorable! Shopping, lunch, pjs, movie.....such a dreamy day! Can't believe Xmas is just around the corner! And I'll send u my email, bestie! Enjoy your party week! How fun! Yay!
ReplyDeleteI feel ya girl~ holiday craziness! Such good times:) Jealous of your pj, movie night~ those are the best! And that reindeer bow is seriously adorable. Love the holidays:)
ReplyDeleteMaybe this will work? Been having trouble commenting on ur blog!;) live Addison's hairbow!!! All kinds of cuteness!!;)
ReplyDeleteyour kids are pretty dang cute!! I love eyeshadows..but they always seem to wear off or crease and smudge. What brand is that? Beautiful colors..:)
ReplyDelete