Monday, December 19, 2011

Sweet Ornament, Program and Santa

Sweet little Addison made this ornament for me. It's her handprint with each finger a family member, presh!!!! It's been crazy busy around here: parties, baking, last minute preperations for Christmas, computer totally went kaput on me..cost $200 right here at Christmas to get fixed. BAH HUM BUG!! Also, I'm having a hard time commenting on blogs. Sometime Blogger will let me and sometimes it won't, wierd!!!!! I am reading your blogs but am not able to comment all the time. I think a few of you are having same problem, do u know how to fix it?
Addison and Ty had a program last week, sooo cute?





Then we saw SantaTy was a big boy this year. Sat on Santa's lap all by himself. PRESH!!
Only 5 more days, woohoo!!!!

3 comments:

  1. so cute!! i am LOVING addison's glasses! i have the same problem w/commenting....not sure what it is. blogger is so fickle! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was having the same issue. When you login, make sure the box is NOT checked next to keep me logged in. I noticed it was checked and when I unchecked it I was able to comment again. tested it and that seemed to be the issue! let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pics! Love Addison's new glasses. Yes, I'm having trouble commenting on blogs too.

    ReplyDelete