Saturday, December 3, 2011

Awesomeness

What a perfect day!! Spent the day shopping with Sandi and mom...fun!!! Now, I'm watching the Lifetime channel and hanging out with Addison and Ty. Rob and Nate are watching football at a friend's house.

Addison and Ty finally got the little trees decorated. I think they broke 4 ornaments in the process. Ty wore baseball pants to school again.


And check out the awsomeness I got at Target today!!! LOVE and for $25, I had to have them!!



This is what Rob got me for Christmas!!!! LOVE it!!! My kids do too!!!

It's cold and rainy and I LOVE it!!!!!!! Happy weekend friends!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ah, so cute, love your new shoes too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoes...cute...target is the BEST ever! And the iphone...goodness, I think my three littles use mine more than I do! Fun gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Ty loves his baseball pants!! So funny!

    Loving your new shoes too!!

    ReplyDelete