
I figured I'd get Christmas Eve and Christmas pics all on one post. Then I plan on taking a few days off from blogging and get this house cleaned up. On Christmas Eve, we always go to DeLeon to see all my mom's side of the family. The family is so big that we now meet at a church. It's so nice to see all my cousin and their kids.

I didn't get too many pics because I was too busy stuffing my face..oink!!!

My cousin Trey and his daughter Linnzie

Matthew, Grandmom, just and Laikynn


Merry Christmas! Yall are just too cute! Yay for the Josh Hamilton book! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh Brandi! Love your Christmas posts. Your family is just ADORABLE! I swear we would be best buds... We love the same stuff! :) I want your new bag! So glad you had a great Christmas. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
ReplyDeletePS. I have been straightening and cleaning like a mad woman for the past 2 days. It is time to rest now! :)
what a fantastic christmas! how cute is your fam...serious~ happy new year girly~
ReplyDeleteWow! Just how fun is that cute train all set up? Looks like a fab Xmas, girl! Notice T got a few toy story goodies...surprised Santa had anything Toy Story left after Henry! Ha! Your new note pads are divine! And a nice family pix here? Fugetaboutit! Never happens! All Xmas has been put away here...now to go thru all cabinets, etc. And deep clean! The process isn't fun, but sure feels great after! Glad u had a wonderful Xmas, girlie! :)
ReplyDeleteHa! Laughing out loud at your kiddos wondering why Santa's reindeer didn't eat their food~ same exact thing happened to us. Whoops! Looks like a fabulous Christmas, and your family is adorable. I've given up on getting family pics with everyone looking, smiling, and cooperating~ bleh! What's a momma to do? Good luck with the cleaning, I'm right behind ya!
ReplyDeleteSanta was good to you guys!! Looks like y'all had a wonderful Christmas!! You look so good, btw. I can tell you have lost a lot of weight. =)
ReplyDeleteOh and you introduced me to Erin Condren. Thank you! I am about to place a happy new year order for myself. ;)
Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!! I want to let you know I truly appreciate you calling your local Limited Stores regarding that purse. Luckily, Jessica from the Tampa store was able to track one down with the help of her district manager and it is being shipped from a store in Arizona to a store in North Little Rock for me to pick up. Talk about customer service...Jessica went above and beyond to help me locate that purse.
ReplyDeleteThanks again for taking the time out of your schedule to do that for me as it is truly appreciated.
www.ginnybrumback.blogspot.com
Such wonderful photos celebrating the holidays, and I love it's surrounded by family. Happy 2012
ReplyDeleteYou look tan! I've been wanting to read Josh Hamilton's book... I've heard it's soooo good!! I'm glad my girls didn't ask about the reindeer food we put out! ;) I don't think our reindeer out ours either! Looks like y'all had a great Christmas!
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was a GREAT Christmas for y'all! Staying busy makes it go by way too fast though! Happy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like yall had a great Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteI want those notepads!