Over the past year or two, I have spent WAY TOO MUCH time on the computer!!!! With blogging, facebook and Pinterest....it was kinda taking over my life. Time away from my sweet kids. I've really been thinking/praying about what kind of mom I want to be. I don't want my kids to remember me sitting at the computer. Therefore, no computer time unless my kids are in bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My family is way more important than any update, pin..u get the idea!
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Love Addi's boots. I want what you ate for lunch. Yummy! I may have to come to town to get me some yummy food! Too bad you can't get that in burnet. I need to get off the computer too! I think it is the devil.
ReplyDeleteOh that Miss A. is such a little fashionista! I just got my first ever Vintage Lucy's shirt a few weeks ago...for Henry! And I totally get the whole TOO MUCH COMPUTER time...I struggle too. But, I would't KNOW amazing moms like you without it! :) And BIG RICH TEXAS...oh my! I tried it...but way crazy for me! Those daughters are MEAN! :) Happy Weekend, girlie!
ReplyDeleteI am right there with you. I feel like I have become glued to the computer and am going to take a step back too!!
ReplyDeleteBlack bean salad is my favorite!!
Hope you and your beautiful babies have a wonderful weekend!
Jealous of the pedicure! When we're not out working - that's a priority for me! My nails are yuck, but my toes need to stay pretty ;) And I've also been staying off my comp/phone and it's great! Except that I never know where my phone is if I'm not on it regularly! Can't wait to get A&A some cute boots like Addison's!!
ReplyDelete"I don't want my kids to remember me sitting at the computer." WOW. Ok, so that struck a cord with me. I have been thinking the same thing, way too often I sit at the computer and my kids are doing......what? who knows. I need to spend more time with them, get down and play with them, more one on one time. I TOTALLY agree with this completely. Thanks for the reminder.
ReplyDeleteI hear ya... once I start working, I just don't have time. I can read blogs only on the weekends or my lunch break!! :) Have you watched Most Eligible Dallas? I think you would like it!!
ReplyDeleteThose boots are so cute! She is stylin! Love the pedi too!
ReplyDelete