Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Addisson and Ty's First Day School

Today is Addison and Ty's first day of preschool. We had a little photo shoot this morn. Aren't they the cutest!!!!


Please pray for the everyone involved in the Texas fires!! So sad!!!!! Yesterday, the smoke was so close to our home. Today, you can smell the smoke in the air. A few of my friends have been evacuated from their homes. Pure devestation!!!!! Makes you truly think about what is important!!!

4 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I always LOVE all of Addison's outfits!!

    My heart is breaking for everyone affected by the fires. I have had a couple friends whose parents/inlaws have lost their homes.

    Sending prayers, stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!!!!!! Hope they had a great day! Thinking of you and dry, dry Texas! Pack everyone up, even the furry ones....come here! Currently 55 degrees...and rain later! Hoping it all comes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found your blog through Amy's. (She and I were sorority sisters.) Anyway, You have a beautiful family!! Three ADORABLE kiddos!! I am your newest follower! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete