Friday, September 2, 2011

Addison and Ty- Meet the Teacher

I ordered these sippy cups for Addison and Ty for school. I know Addi is about to be 5....don't care...she spills drinks all the time, therefore she gets sippy cups too. Got them off of Etsy!!We went to meet A and T's teachers today. Ty broke down crying, it was so sad!!! He finally warmed up a little bit.
He wouldn't get any closer to Ms. Sarah. Oh, and yes....I let Ty pick out his outfit for meet the teacher...trying to let go of a few things.

Addison went right into her class and got busy doing art

Ms. Holly

Addison and her buddy Emerson

My sweet little lovebugs!!!

Nate and Rob went dove hunting last night. Nate got 3 all by himself. No pics of course. We have lots of dove hunting, BBQs and tball games this weekend!!!

Happy Labor Day my friends!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love those sip us and ohhhhhhhh sweet T!!!!!! I want A's dress...for me! And honestly, I'm diggin' T's outfit. He has some s-t-y-l-e!!!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard to send the little guys off to school! My son is still crying every morning!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. awhh they are just the cutest. i bet your excited for a little break with both of them going to school. I love my free time. Its the best but miss my sweetie tons..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to do that too... let go! It's hard! Ty looks cute no matter what and I love Addison's new MJ!! Why don't you become an MJ trunk keeper??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, I want to drink out of a fancy cup if it looks like the ones posted ;)

    ReplyDelete