Monday, September 19, 2011

What a Monday

I've been washing clothes and cleaning all day long. It never ends!!!! I also made a soup in the crockpot, yummy!! Too bad it's still 95 degrees outside. We are about to walk out the door for Addison's tball game

I had a Stella & Dot party a week ago and this is what I got for having the party...cuteness!!!! I need to go somewhere so I can carry this purse!!!!
Addison is Slugger's little mommy. She takes him out every morning and bathes him all the time.

Sweet boys!

Seriously, how lucky am I. Three healthy kids, life can't get any better. God is so good, I don't deserve these 3 little blessings!!!

Scentsy has been making my house smell delish...love it!!!!!!!

I got this little dude at HEB today...likey a lot!!!! I put it out even though it is still a zillion degrees outside and at least 7 weeks til Halloween

Castle comes on tonight....woohoo!!!! Rob and I LOVE that show.

6 comments:

  1. I gave some serious thought about putting out my Halloween decor...maybe another week! And crock pot soup....delish! I always hug my crock pot! So fab! Love all of your Stella and dot! Whoa lady.....some serious fun with the bling! The sweet pix of miss a and your bathing puppy made me laugh. Our greyhound literally collapses when she is in warm water. Think bambi on ice! It's quite a process for the hubs! :). Have a great day with your dear three babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, sweet kidlets! Love all your stella and dot loot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of Addison taking care of Slugger and those sweet boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower! Love your blog! Your family is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo for all the Stella and Dot. Did you get me anything?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picture of your boys in their pink shirts and A in her MJ! That outfit is so cute! I already put out my fall decor! I love this time of year!!

    ReplyDelete