How cute is Addison in her Swanky Baby Vintage outfit. If you'd like to order, go to
https://swankybabyvintage.net/brandi

The great news: my mom potty trained and took Ty's binky away while we were in Kauai. Seriously, my mom is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This big boy lost his 2nd tooth!!!!! And, tomorrow he gets his cast taken off!!

The kids don't know this yet, we are surprising them on Saturday morning by going to the circus!!! WOOHOO!!!

Tonight we go and meet Nate's 2nd grade teacher. I LOVE 2nd grade!!!!! Best grade to teach, kids are presh!!!!!

So ready for cooler weather!!! Can't stand this heat we are having in Texas. And the drought...ugh! Our yard is dying!!! Even with our sprinkler system and watering a few nights a week, it still is looking horrible!!! So is everyone elses!! SAD!! Please pray that Central TX gets rain!!!
LOVE SBV! I had never heard of it until you posted about it! I might have to splurge and get an outfit or two for the upcoming holidays! Oh - and is your mom for hire?! How cool is she?! We're starting potty training next Friday! (Am I crazy for setting a date? LOL) And we've been trying to send some cooler weather and rain back to TX but we're failures :( I've heard that our yard is gone back home, too :(
ReplyDeleteHey... what size is the outfit Addison is wearing?
ReplyDeleteum....can i send libbi to your mom's???? ;-)
ReplyDeletei just wrote about our potty training and paci failures! haha!! maybe i should just go to hawaii and send libbi to the grandparents - sounds good to me!! ;)
Oh wow! What great, grat news about the boys! And miss a always looks so darn adorns! Come visit....high 70's here! And I do think we need to make a Hawaii trip! Notice I didn't speak up about running? Ha! I'm the groupie! Stay cool, friend!
ReplyDelete