Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kauai Pics

I have to say again, that Kauai was by far, the best vacay ever!!! I told Rob a million times a day that I was sooo amazed at how beautiful the island was. Seriously, how could u not believe in God after seeing all the beauty! I know He created it all!!!! We sat by the pool, chilled on the beach, played golf, drove all over the island sightseeing, rode a helicopter, took a boat tour, ate yummy food, enjoyed the fabulous weather ( high 84 with a breeze..awesome)!!!!!






The plane ride wasn't too bad, I would do it again in a heartbeat! About 8 hours to get there and a lot more to get back home thanks to a problem with a plane. We read books and watched movies so it made the ride more enjoyable!








Sooooo many waterfalls on the island





I got to sit my the pilot during our helicopter tour...way cool!!!!! We were flying at 110mph but it felt like we were slowly gliding....amazing!!!!





Inside of Duke's restaurant

We stayed at the Marriott Kauai.....loved it! Our room was big and quiet!!



View from our room

I have a lot more pics, but my computer is slow so I'll post more later!

8 comments:

  1. wow!! what gorgeous picts! and such a fun trip:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all, girrrrrrl....you are skin-knee! you look great! :)
    second....i am SO jealous. beautiful, beautiful pictures! i am dying for a vacay now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had such a great vacation. Hawaii is awesome! The pics are just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you had a fab time but so happy you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazingly beautiful!! And the thought of an 8 hour (kidless) flight with nothing to do sounds heavenly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! And no darn mosquitoes! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics! And, I"M BACK! Haha! Only a few people know and its a new address, not private, so you can see!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhh... looks like a little piece of heaven! You look so skinny!!

    ReplyDelete