Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pure Cuteness

I ordered this skirt from Matilda jane; pairing it with the way cute $8 Target top and $4 socks from Target. I mean $4....what a deal!!! Aren't they so cute! The shoes are Livie and Luca....got them about 2 months ago with 30% off and free shipping. Those shoes are sold out everywhere now.
Little Birdcage on fb made Addison's hair clip

From a girly girl

to a little tom boy...YES, I have the best of both worlds with Addison.


She's wearing all of Nate's old baseball gear. She's the only girl on her tball team. She came home telling me she loved tball, can't wait to practice again, how good she hit the ball, that she runs fast...on and on. Addison is still talking about it today.

Hm, wonder where my girl gets the love of baseball from!!! Maybe her daddy and big bro. Ty put on his baseball shoes last night and screamed bloody murder when he didn't get to get out on the field and play. He kept screaming and crying, " I play baseball, I play baseball!!!!!!" It was really sad!

Nate is still out of sports for at least 3 more weeks. Then, he will go back for an xray and we'll go from there. The doctor already told us NO football this fall. We'll see what she says about fall baseball.

3 comments:

  1. omg...i am in LOVE with her outfit!! sooooo cute! i have been put on MJ restriction- ha! so i will live vicariously through you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What a sweet doll! Diggin' the striped socks! And those shoes? Insane cute! Oh...I'll take the hair clip too! MJC...Laney has a lot and Em is getting older, but crazy playground rough and tumble has me dressing her differently! Huge bummer! We are talking real tennis shoes, not mary janes! Not cool! :) Happy weekend, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love L&L shoes... I really want the bird ones! I LOVE the color you bought for Addison!! Too cute! Those socks are precious too! Matilda Jane had some super cute stuff this time! I kind of went a little crazy! :) I love girly girls that are tough as a boot when it comes to sports!

    ReplyDelete