Monday, August 29, 2011

Pepperoni Roll Recipe

These pizza rolls are so easy to make and yummy! I made two batches on Friday night and my family ate both. I also made a salad with homemade Ranch dressing. I never buy Ranch dressing in a bottle because it is gross and making homemade dressing is sooooo easy!!!


Here's what u will need:

1 TBSOlive oil

Mozzarella cheese

2 TBS Shredded Parmesan cheese

Pepperoni/hamburger/sausage(your choice)

Roll of pizza crust

1/2 T Garlic powder

1 T Italian seasoningFirst roll out the dough and cut
Place Mozz cheese and meat in center

Roll into balls and put in backing dish

Mix olive oil and seasoning; spread over pizza balls

Bake at 400 degrees 16-20 minutes...yummy!!!!

I served Marinara sauce on the side for dipping.

4 comments:

  1. Ok...I'm totally trying this! Way too good to pass up...and so kid friendly!!!!! Yum-o!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to make this also! What recipe do you use for ranch dressing? I use the Kraft Ranch Dressing packet with mayo and milk. It is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! These look so yummy!! I might have to do these one night next week!

    ReplyDelete