Tuesday, July 12, 2011

SUNsational Saturday

What a fab Saturday we had! Spent the whole day in Burnet. Cooked out fajitas at my parents and then when to Sandi's for a pool party. We then had another BBQ with friends that night. Were out in the sun all day long playing with cousins and it was fabulous!!!!

All the Sharp grandkids
My bro Bo and Ethan





Kate and Nans

Time for volleyball







BBQing again!!

Time for the trampoline!Had a few too many yummy adult beverages thanks to Chris!!


Wade and Lauren opening up a house warming gift. They are moving in as I type this post. Congrats!!!!

I just realized that I don't have a pic of Sandi...sorry!!! Thanks for being a fabulous hostess!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Pool time....makes me want to just jump in! It's been hot here...with a ton of humidity (I can barely get my hair thru the doorway! Haha!). Luv the pix of you with your drink and beads! The best times are always spent with family....fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pic of Sandi? How could you! =)
    Too many adult beverages due to Chris...HA!
    Glad yall had a good weekend. JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bran, you had a pic of me in the pool whoopin Bo in volleyball! Good times! Yall should come this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh you have adorable kids. and what is better than a day at the pool?? I think not! :)

    ReplyDelete