Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Family Fun

On Sunday, we went to my Uncle Rocky and Aunt Tracey's house to meet baby Bryce. We grilled out, swam, sat around and chit chatted...so much fun!! Me, Bo, Dad
Kate and Ethan

Ok, every time I get together with my fam, they make fun of my huge glasses. I think they are pretty fabulous. My bro n law Chris kept telling me to flap my wings and start buzzing!! HAHA!!

Addison had become quite the little swimmer. So proud of her!!

Rob and my cuz Justin

Lulu and sweet baby Bryce

My friend Amanda made this bucket and we filled it w goodies and a gift card, I think it makes for a cute baby gift!!

Mom, Laikynn, Aunt Tracey











Time to make beaded necklaces



I mean seriously, Laikynn is the cutest thing ever!!!


I had the best weekend ever!!! Spent the whole time with my family; life does't get any better!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like an AWESOME weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Does your whole fam have amazing pools? I want! And girlie, you totally rock those sunglasses...and that hat! Smokin'!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the perfect weekend, and you are lookin so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun weekend! I love hanging by the pool... nothing better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey I love big sunglasses! totally hip.

    nothing better than family and "grilling out" as you over there call it :)

    ReplyDelete